Welcome to the Halloween Countdown Extravaganza! Dem bones, dem bones, dem funny bones! These bones will tickle your funny one. Sweet and easy, they’ll be gone before you can say Happy Halloween!
1 (12-once) package white chocolate chips (about two cups)
36 pretzel sticks of various sizes
72 mini-marshmallows (about one cup)
1. Line a rimmed baking sheet with waxed paper
2. Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave (see Swamp Creature Toes recipe below if you need instructions.)
3. Place a marshmallow at the end of each pretzel stick to mimic a bone shape.
4. Dip each “bone” into melted chocolate using a fork.
5. Place them on baking sheet and let cool in fridge for at least 30 minutes.