The Halloween Countdown continues with another great recipe inspired by the book Ghoulish Goodies!
6 ounces of chocolate chips
2 cups crunchy, thin chow mein noodles
Cinnamon red hots OR mini red M&Ms
1. Line 2 baking sheets with waxed paper
2. Melt the chocolate in the microwave. (If you need instructions, scroll down to the recipe for Swamp Creature Toes.)
3. Stir the crunchy noodles into the chocolate and drop tablespoons of the mixture onto the waxed paper. Use a toothpick to coax out a few noodles on each to mimic legs.
4. Press in 2 red hots or mini M&Ms for eyes.
5. Chill and enjoy. These are addictive!